Monday, April 29, 2024

Mini-ManCat Monday

 Any question addressed to a cat can be counted as rhetorical.

You want me to answer what? MOL!

Quiet time here at Case de Ducky. It was super nice here on Friday, then it got all stormy at night. Froggy and rainy yesterday. Me and mum didn't do much. I napped, mum readed her book and did her crow-shay. 



One thing with the warms I then like to use my tower. Mum caught me napping but I woke up afore she could get a picture of me. 

Mum did use the grass eater this past week, at least on part of the outside that was growing. The trees are getting all green too. 

Have a happy week.  

7 comments:

  1. Spring is definitely on the way Ducky. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We woke up to thick fog this morning, which is unusual this time of year! It's still too cold for the season, though!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like the purrfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to think that open window time is coming, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainy days are good for quiet and a long snooze.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.