Friday, August 13, 2010

6 Month Gotchaversary

Yep, 6 months ago, mum, or as I called her then, the lady, brought me home from the shelter. I was a bit shy. Now I just loves my mum, I sleep with her at night, sits on her to get my share of pets and love. The shelter said she should watch me that I might want to run outside. Well, I know I have it good here, I haven't tried to run out at all.

So here are some of my early pictures. Relive some of my early times here.

In the carrier, door open! Not sure where I was at the time. Now I know it is mum's sleepy spot.
Under the sleepy spot, but mum was smart, she laid down on the floor and soon I came out.
I got to comfortable early on and just plopped myself on the bed between her legs. We got to know each other and watch the 'Lympics together.
I learned early on to pose really nice for mum with the ever present flashy box.
One of my first meetings with Derby. We get along OK, it took some time, but I guess we are now true brofurs.

Plus Uncle Flip is here, Uncle Stormie will be here later today. Plus from mum I guess Derby and I will be going off to the kittie spa. I hope it will be OK, I never been there before. Maybe we can send you a message from the spa. I will miss my mum, I hopes she misses me too! She better.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, those 6 months went by quickly, Ducky. I am glad you are so happy in your new home. Good luck at the kitty spa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6 months Gotchaversary! We fink yoor mommy will be missing yoo loads. Smoochies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 6 month Gotchaversary!


    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 6 Month Gotchaversary!r!

    Seems like we've known you forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad she found you and that you get along with Bro so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy six month gotchaversary! We hope you have computer access from your spa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ducky, we are sure glad your Mum Gotcha'd you! You are quite a Cat...and we think your Mum will miss you LOTS while you & Derby are at the spa. We hopes you two will get to be roomates for company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 6month Gotcha-day Ducky! We are so very glad we gets to meets you and that you has such a wondermous furever home!

    We hopes you has fun at the spa, and that you can posts from there. We wants to know all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will miss you both dearly!
    Happy Gotchaversary! You were photogenic right from the start!
    We are so glad you & your Mum found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ducky! Happy 6 month Gotchaversary! We are so glad that you and Derby learned to be brothers to each other - you two are both such cuties!

    And we are sure your mom will miss you tons while you are at the spa!! Don't worry about that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 6 month Gotcha Day, sweet Ducky!...We are so glad you found such a loving home...Hope you and Derby have fun at the spa...Happy weekend, handsome boys...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 6th month anniversary Ducky!
    I can't believe it's been 6 months.
    We are so glad that your Mom found you and we hope your visit to the kitty spa goes well.

    purrin
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Gotcha Day! We are glad you have a furrever home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We bet she will miss you lots. That 6 months has gone very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We gotta admit, we love our own kind, but good Beins are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's already been half a year for you, Ducky? Congratulations on the red-letter day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kitty spa? I don't think I like the sound of THAT!! If I were you, I'd let my disapproval be known, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy B-Lated 6 Month Gotcha Day Ducky!! Sorry we're late!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.