Top 10 sings your cat has learned your Internet Password
10. E-mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
9. Traces of kittie litter in your keyboard.
8. You find you've been subscripted to starngenews groups like (alt.recreational.catnip)
7. Your web browers has a new home page: (http://www.feline.com/)
6. Your mouse has teeth marks on it.....and a strange aroma of tuna.
5. Hate mail messages to Apple Computer Copr about their release of "CyberDog".
4. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
3. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and WarCat II.
2. On IRc you're knows as the Iron Mouser.
and the #1 sign your Cat has learned your interest password..
1. Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post.
Our Secret Paw is on its way, mum took it to the station yesterday.