Monday, March 23, 2015

ManCat Monday

To me, the best holistic remedy for high blood pressure, is a purring cat on your lap. - Kathrine Palmer Peterson

Yep we cats are really good at healing peoples. Mum readed me two books this weekend about a wonderful ginger boy who lives in London, named Bob. He and his purrson are doing well!
 
 So this is what me and mum did most of the weekend while she stayed off the puter so her body got some rest. But back to day hunting and lots puter work!

Have a good week everyone.

16 comments:

  1. My human has read those books too, and really loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories of Bob and his person James! What a great way to spend the weekend, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My humans have not read those books. Thank you for your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...james & bob bee total lee rockin awesum...de food serviss gurl just finished reedin

    A Gift From Bob

    we gived it 984 paws UP !! ♥♥♥

    happee monday & meowloz ta V & G ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to spend the weekend, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom-person have both of them in her bookshelf but haven´t found the time to read them yet :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a great way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a nice relaxing weekend for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to have my mom look for those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll tell the mom about those books, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We has not heard of those books but you can bet we've told mom bean to keep an eye out for them.

    Have a great week Ducky!
    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Ducky! Good to see you my Man! My Human has been worse than useless ::glares at her:: and I really miss visiting my buddies. Hope all is well Chez Ducky ;-) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.