Monday, December 26, 2016

ManCat Monday - Boxing Day

With their qualities of cleanliness, discretion, affection, patience, dignity, and courage, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats? - Fernand Mery Her Majesty the Cat

Happy Boxing Day and yes I have my box for the season. It was something that mum ordered and she let me keep it. She recycled my other box, said after a year I should get a new one. 

Mum gave me a loverly dinner yesterday of turkey with gravy. Then she headed out to have her meal with furiends, they had ham loaf. She came home smelling of woofie, and yes the place she was had one. Mum says the woofie, Shelby, is finally growing up. She was well behaved for the most part, no barking and minding.

She wasn't out late home by early evening. So we had a nice snuggle time in the evening. It was warm out and we had rain, but we had enuf snow on the ground that the rain didn't make it go away. So we did have a white Christmouse.

Feetsball Report

The Pack - they won again, beating the ViQueens. Now five in a row for wins. They need to win next weekend to ensure they get into the playoffs. Plus mum sees now that it will be the Sunday night game.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend cellybrating all the hollydaze!

8 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad to hear that you got a new box just in time for Boxing Day, Ducky. And you got some Christmas treats, snuggle time and a white Christmas. You did very well, didn't you?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some Christmas turkey, Ducky! And a new box for Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Boxing day Ducky! Enjoy your box.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Boxing Day Ducky! We had roast rib of beast but I didn't eat mine. I don't like human food much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great box, Ducky. We had a nice Christmas even if we only ate our regular food.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.