Saturday, June 3, 2017

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. We are starting off the day with a few gentle thunderboomer storms. Nothing bad to hid from. Mum just needs to wait until it pass afore she goes takes her shower.

I got all acited the other night and mum caught my tail swishing back and forth, it had been going faster. Why? A baby bird had landed on the top of the stone, just outside my window. Now the window was closed at the time.
video
 See me inside and after I tried to pounce on him he flew away from the window. The fevver is on the left side of the picture, just under the bottom railing.
 I am stealing this from the girls, I gets to see the outside too and as of this AM we now have three lovely poppy blooms. Here I am watching them.
Here is a nice pic from yesterday of two poppy blooms. Umm, Mum, you gots a dandy lion in there too. MOL.

We hope you have a lovely Caturday and weekend.

7 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Pretty poppies!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those poppies are really pretty! But the birdie makes for better watching.

The Island Cats said...

What pretty poppies!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

#1 loves that colour in poppies!

Enjoy your weekend.

Purrs,
The Chans

Megan said...

Fabulous poppies - well done mum!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Caren Gittleman said...

We had a big storm this morning and more coming this afternoon! Lovely flowers!

The Swiss Cats said...

Pretty poppies ! We had storms too, but nothing serious. Purrs