Monday, July 10, 2017

ManCat Monday

No man ever dared to manifest his boredom so insolently as does a Siamese tomcat when he yawns in the face of his amorously importunate wife. - Aldous Huxley
 I was just about to do a nice big yawn, but mum missed it. Not that I was bored, just settling in for a nice nap.

Mum has found my new secret napping spot. Dang, it was so nice when she didn't know where I was. One time she was looking for me, walked in the room, looked around, missed me and walked out. Next time in the room she spotted me!
 Yeah, I heard the flashy box thing go off, she found me!
 Just a nice little spot behind the bear and in front of the pillow. Mum likes to know where I am, specially when she leaves the house. I got a kiss then and she took off for where ever.
Happy Monday, have a good week everyone.

13 comments:

  1. I still have one or two private spots that my human doesn't know about... but I still come out when she calls me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that your mum didn't mean to disturb you Ducky. But it's nice to know that she's looking out for you!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice spot among the plushies ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....sorree mum finded yur hidin space but we agreez, itz good ta noe wear ya
    iz bee for they leeve; de FSG doez that heer two ~ ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a good hidey spot, but now you have to find another secret one. Flynn had one in the garden and I never did find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see your napping buddies are trying to hide you from the flashy box.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to have a special place, Ducky. Yours looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, even if she knows, Ducky, we hope she doesn't disturb you very often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good secret napping spots are hard to find. Fortunately, TBT helps. Every so often, he changes stuff in the house. One week, he will leave the bedroom closet door open just enough for us to get in. Another week he will leave a folded towel in the shower stall. Then another week he will leave a stepstool holding the living room drapes out a bit.

    It is up to us to find the new spots, and he leaves us alone in them when we like them when we do. So it is "like" secret. And of course we find some places of our own, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those beans and their flashy boxes can be a real nuisance. Good thing she only took a few pictures, stole a kiss, and left. Probably safer that way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you need to do what I do. My Mom is ALWAYS annoying me with photos when I am sleeping...so...I often go into the closet where Mom keeps my Grandpa Bobo's old carrier. I go inside of THAT and sleep. Mom is too fat to get down on the floor and try to photograph me, plus it is too dark in there for any photos to turn out well! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't secret hiding spots the best thing ever? Well, treats are pretty good, too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.