Monday, July 17, 2017

ManCat Monday

Dogs... can be made to feel guilty about anything, including the sins of their owners. Cats refuse to take the blame for anything -- including their own sins. - Elizabeth Peters

Ya got that right. We cats are purrfect. 
 So did mum stay home and provide me with a nice lap to nap on all weekend? NO! She once again went off to play with racy cars. She says she had a nice time, it was a quiet safe event. Plus once she got home, she made a nice lap for me so I got some snuggle time.

12 comments:

  1. My human had one day out of the house without me, and one day out of the house WITH me, so I guess I can't complain much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once in the blue moon, me thinks it's O.K.
    But try your best to make she feels quilty before you let go... MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ducky,

    Our #1 was out and about quite a bit over the weekend as we had guests but we did get lots of cuddles too!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we suppose that moms need to play sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad your mom had great time ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, at least you got a little snuggle time, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geesh! We hope you got LOTS of snuggle time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But don't forget, Ducky, she always comes home to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well a'course we are. Purrfect, that is. Hey, stinting on the cuddle time? Not coolio! Didja make her pay? Enquiring kitties wanna know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry we are so late with this but thank you for your comforting words on the loss of our sweet Ellie. We are heartbroken.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.