Monday, December 28, 2020

Mini-ManCat Monday

Two cats can live as cheaply as one, and their owner has twice as much fun. - Lloyd Alexander

Mum says no two cats can't live as cheaply as one but yeah there is more fun. Sometimes she thinks she might get me a fursib. She looks at the shelter site, but then never does anything! Maybe someday. 

Last Mini-Mancat post for this year. I think we are all going to be happy to see this year go away but we aren't sure what 2021 will bring us. It can't get worse can it? I sure hope not. 

Me and mum had a quiet weekend. She did a lot of reading, she has a couple of books to finish before she goes and picks up the next bunch this week. So what did I do, well I occupied her lap while she was reading and also for watching out the big windows for fevvers. Notice no snow at the time. 


Plus when I sit on mum I get lots and lots of love from her. It lets me know that mum loves me as much as I love her!
 


She even did a moovie!


Feetsball Report

From the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field. Woot, it was snowing during the game so it made it a purrty game with the snow. So a snow globe of a game. The Pack played well and scored often, but the other guys started to catch up once they figured out playing in the snow. However the Pack only allowed one touchdown in the first half and one in the second half. The Pack scored 40 points. Still top seed and we play Da Bears in Chi-town next Sunday. 

Stay safe, stay safe, wear a mask and get the vaccine when you can. 



10 comments:

  1. Great movie Ducky - but I couldn't hear ya purring!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice snuggly photos. I don't think we will get back to near to our old normal for at least another year, but hopefully next year will bring improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure were having some snuggle fun Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiet weekends are nice... but I'm hoping to have fewer of them in 2021! Although it'll still be a while before that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 says we make it really hard for her to do any reading! Really?

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are enjoying your mum time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a sweet video Ducky. Purrs to you and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ducky watching you and Mom loving on each other is the purrfect scene for the season !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.