Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Tuesday This and That

 Well, the spa day was for ME! Mum was up early yesterday, then she scooped me up and put me in the PTU. Off we went in the metal monster. Short ride and I sort of recognized the building. This is where the stabby guy works.

We went in the other door and mum left me there! She did say she would be back later in the day, but wow, no warnings. 

My little suite was nice. Just inside the windows on the far left. There are more windows just around the other side. So I could see outside. Watch the fevvers at the feeder and such. I had a couple of other kits just down the row from me. A cute torti and a house panther! 

Mum included some crunchies so I just settled in for a while. Noshing and napping until early afternoon. 

Then the girl came to put me back in the PTU and well. I didn't want to get in! Hey lady, I just don't let anyone put me in this box. So she finally gave up and went and got mum. She came back and found me just sitting in the litter box! She reached in to get me and gave me a good cuddle. Said she was here for me and I was all safe. We were going to go home and chill. 


 

I still gave mum a bit of a struggle to get me into the PTU but she knows how I react and it wasn't long before I was inside the box and then outside and into the metal monster. 


 Short ride home and another surprize when I got home. The house was super clean! No mum didn't do it while I was gone. A whole bunch of peoples showed up and really cleaned for hours. Hey, no more cob webs and spideies to catch and eat. Mum is happy and she says they are coming to clean again in two weeks. Only thing then is she won't take me to the spa! The first clean is the longest one and mum figures I was better off gone for the day. 

The cleaning people did find a bunch of my mousies! These guys are my favorites to play with. Plus some stuff got moved around. Mum says this will help her to get rid of stuff, less clutter for the cleaning peoples to work around.

Mum got a laff from the sign on the floor. Stay apart peoples, if you don't know what 6 feet is, you now know it is 2 great danes or 7 little yappie dogs!


Yeah, peoples are still getting this nasty sickness. Mum is still being careful about where she goes and who she hangs out with. She still carries a mask with her just in case!

So, that was my Monday.


10 comments:

  1. YOW dood....we for sure thinked SPA tranzlated ta VET....we iz happee ya wented two de furst....and way kewl thoz purrzonz finded sum mice for ewe !!! YAY !!!! ☺☺♥3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad that's over and you were home. Your video was fun but it looked like you were walking on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much a vet visit, as a Motel 6 experience, Ducky!
    Now your mom has me dreaming of having a team come in and clean this house...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that your mousies turned up to welcome you home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that was a pretty cool thing for your mum to do so you didn’t have to be home when those strangers came in to clean. This is giving my mom some ideas! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it sounds like your house was the one that got the spa day, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm - that was thoughtful of your mum, but I think the term 'spa day' might have been misused here! You don't have to get in a PTU for any reason on a fair dinkum spa day.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad you're home, Ducky, but it looks like the spa day was rather for your house. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to be home again! And love the little sign how cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really nice to have a clean house. We had a stranger come in to help Dad since he has had trouble keeping things up since I went to the bridge. Purrs friend your Mom sure loves you and so do we!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.