Monday, April 17, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat.

Sure you know I am a cat, but maybe some might think I am made up. Nope, not made up!

Mum did her first racy weekend.  She got home and is super tired. The only weekend she does all three days. I am sitting and purring on her to make her feel better. 




This was her view on Sunday, lots of raindrops and the weather guessers are saying snow from Sunday night to Monday. Sheesh, it was purrfect weather this last week. 


Sheesh, guess mum and I will need to cuddle up today!


4 comments:

  1. Ducky, am betting that your cuddles make your meowmy feel terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of you to help your mum relax, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your mum will soon recuperate with your help, Ducky

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all what we are, but sometimes Humans get us cats wrong... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.