Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

A single book checkout. I put a hold on the book in late November and I was the forth person on the hold list. I finally got the book on January 20. Must have been some slow readers ahead of me! Taking my time it took me all of three days to read it.


The latest installment of the Amish Candy Shop mysteries. Who messed up to kill they guy with the peanut allergy? 



Yes, depends on the book and what else is going on. At home I usually have a quiet house, but sometimes there is music. I can read in public too, but don't do that much anymore. When I travel I always have a paperback with me, something I have picked up second hand. If I lose it, I don't care. Can read in waiting rooms, airport spaces, on the plane. 


The latest lap robe done but with it getting warmer I won't be working on lap robes for much longer. It gets hot with a lap full of yarn!

Happy Reading. 

3 comments:

  1. Have a whole pile of audiobooks in my hold queue on the library's app, and it's a joy when one drops in, ready for me! Right now, I'm waiting for two actual books, of which both only have one copy in the entire state! I cannot reserve them in the state's system, so I check every day to be able to reserve them. Or, I could go buy them but what fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my mom read a book, she is trying not to be distracted so it has to be silence.
    I'm a genius....I am silence but she can get distracted by me...Lol =^x^=
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.