Monday, August 28, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

 You can't own a cat. The best you can do is be partners. - Sir Harry Swanson 

I think me and mum are pretty good partners. I look cute for her and she is good at giving me foods, treats and love. 

We both survived the hots. Mum stayed inside as much as possible where our air chiller was hard at work. Plus the fans to keep the air moving. Mum took pics of our outside temperature things to show the high of the day on Wednesday. This is way too hot!


 So I did lots of being lazy and so did mum for a few days. Mum readed her books, did some knitting too. Making scarves for little peple. Once the weather got nicer mum has been working on evening off the grass again. 



 Auntie Kellie came over on Caturday and brought mum this big ball. Too big for me to push around. Mum says it has lovely stuff inside to eat!




Woo, last few days of August. Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That is way too hot! It is 53F here this morning and may reach 62 later. I would like it a bit warmer but definitely not like last year. It is Murphy's law that we have had a cool wet summer because I bought a small portable air conditioner after last year's extreme temperatures. We used it for a week in June and haven't needed it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducky, we are in a cooling trend, but the weatherguessers say it'll be hot again in a few days.
    Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could have taken on that ball and won, Ducky!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.