Yes, I made it to one year of posting. One year ago today I introduced myself to the world outside of my house. The picture above was the first picture I posted of myself. It has been an amazing year with making so many new furiends around the world.
Plus I have done 300 posts as of today, this being my 300th post. Almost one a day, but the party a few weekends ago I didded lots on several days. I never knew I had so much stuff too share about my life with my fellow kitties.
So to celebrate, I am going to take a break here. Mum and Grampie are going to visit Uncle Stormie for fun. But the she thoughted she was also going to go to Connect-a-dot for work too. But that meeting gotted cancelled. Mum says YAY to that. So that means I have to go stay at the kittie spa, but not as long as she first thought. But to keep you entertained here is a quiz about me and the blog over the past year.
1. Who was my furst every commenter?
2. Who were my furst every kittie commenters?
3. What do I have in common with one of those commenters?
4. Who is my special girl kittie?
5. How did she reveal this to me?
6. What is her special name for me?
7. How many medals did I win in the Catolymics?
8. How many honorees did we have at the October Purrthday/Gotcha Day party?
9. Vir-ginger is part of a litter called "The ?"
10. When I losted my collar for over a week, where did mum find it?
11. What is Patches nickname for me?
12. What did I do that cost me one of my nine lives?
13. What do I have a small collection of?
Tie Breaker - What is the Malayalam word for cat?
You can submit your entries by e-mail from now until Midnight Saturday November 11. Time will be determined by the time they get to my e-mail box.
Mum says she will find a prize to send out to the first kittie/fluffie/woofie/person to e-mail in the correct answers or most correct answers, Don't leave your answers in the comments. My e-mail address is in the comments (so a bot can't steal it).
Plus I am getting close to 10,000 visitors by my blog counter thingy. So if you happen to be that kittie, please let me know in the comments.
Have fun everyone!