Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Late Night Wednesday

Mum has finally lefted the 'puter alone for a while. She has been working on some stuff most of the evening and kept hogging the 'puter, even while she was on the phone.

I got the first two entries for my blogiversary quiz. Other than that I won't say any more. Entries due by midnight Saturday.

We hadded a purrty day, sunny and warmer temperatures. Mum even opened the windows a bit.

Concatulations to Smeagol and Strider, they were my 10,000th visitors last night.

7 comments:

  1. We sent in the questionnaire Derby. Hopes we gotted everything right Happy Late Blogversary ~Merlin, shadow, Ko kO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent in mine Derby...hopes yu got its!

    *abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Smeagol & Strider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to have the windows open so your little nose can probe the smells. WE had 60, but now it is nasty. with rain/snow mix and winter has returned, I think.

    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are going well on your contest Derby

    ReplyDelete
  6. DERBY! We found yur TWIN on Catster!
    Connor McLeod from I-oh-wa.
    Derby, my beans are goin to Mill-walky for Trainfest this weekend, at the State Fair Grounds. I'll haf them watch fur you an wave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. boy, i want to do the contest but i don't know if my Mom will let me have enough time on the computer....i'm gonna try!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.