Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

We are part of Wordy Wednesday, thanks Ann at Zoolatry for the pictures.
Well what other word would go to me other than SASSY. It is part of my name, Derby the SassyCat. Used to be on the blog header when I was the only one here! I can do the love bit too, at least when I want treats.

Well, he may be sassy but I know I am mum's LOVEBUG! I love to cuddle and sit on my mum all the time. I specially like to sit on her chest. Block her view of the puter, moving picture box and all. Although sometimes I can get a little, ahem, sassy. I turn and put my spot 13 in her face!

I’m playing WWC2011 with The Cat Blogosphere! Go visit everyone else too.

Plus mum will be home later today we thinks. The house is properly trashed for her. Thanks for stopping by and helping out with that.

26 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Really Cute Cute Wordy : )
Happy Wordy Wednesday Derby and Ducky !
xoxo

chezcat1970 said...

That was funny! We're both lovey and sassy!

michico*Adan said...

That is a lovely wordy post!!!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Adorable pics and a great word choice. Smoochies.

ArtemisiaFSS said...

U are both really CUTE.

Link Bartholomew said...

Oh, the silent butt treatment. I give Marmie that all the time! Every sweet cat has a bit of sass, if you ask me.

Kea said...

Those are great graphics for you both! Well done to Ann and Judi!

P.S. When Nicki puts his spot 13 in mom's face, she blows on it. MOL! Makes him turn around pretty fast!

-Fuzzy Tales

Ginger Jasper said...

Lovely pictures and of course great word choices.. Hugs GJ xx

Cat said...

You boys are adorable and your words are too :-)

Random Felines said...

Those are great words and great pictures!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love the pictures!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Well of course you are Sassy! But I bet you can be a lovebug when you want to be too!

The Cat From Hell said...

Oh Derby and Ducky! Yous looks like yous having so much fun! Nice to meets yous on this wordy challenge!
Mischevious Penelope!

Mumsy, Chancy and Co. said...

Ah, cute kitties you are and the pictures and graphics are great. Hugs and nose kisses

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Those are excellent words for both of you!

meowmeowmans said...

OMC, you two are so adorable! Great words and graphics. :)

Ayla, Iza, and Marley said...

What purrfect words for both of you!

Furkidsmom said...

Great words and fun pics!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are lovely words and pictures to describe both of you. Derby, you are indeed THE Sassy Cat! Ducky looks like a sweet cuddly love bug.

ABBY said...

Excellent graphics and terrific word selection!

Happy Wednesday Challenge
purrin
xoxox
Abby

Jacqueline said...

Great photos, you sassy, loving boys!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Island Cats said...

We love your words! They fit you both to a T!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, how cute. Both of you. :)

Fin said...

Great choices!!

Cloon said...

Great words, great guys, great pictures!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Awwwww!!!! What cute WORDS and wonderful pictures!!!
Howdy from your TX furiends,