Saturday, October 6, 2018

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. Cloudy today and a bit rainy, so mum and me are just having a quiet morning, so quiet that she didn't get the puter on so I am just now getting my post done.

All has been kinda dull here. Thursday Miss Kellie, of of my caregivers came by to say hello. I got all shy on her, but I did let her pet me a little bit. Then she and mum went off to have lunch.
Our basey-ball team is doing well, one more win and they get to continue to the championship series. Mum will be listening or watching the game tomorrow. Me, I think I will just nap.

Enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you and your mum have a good weekend, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan Ducky!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your good weekend, Ducky ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer a nap to baseball :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ducky, there were sports on the TV this weekend, but I read my books and petting kitties! Didn't do any housework, tho....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.