Monday, October 15, 2018

ManCat Monday

Once a cat has given its love, what absolute confidence, what fidelity of affection! - Theophile Gautier

Yep, I loves my mum. While she was gone, I did get a bit desperate and let my care givers a chance to pet me. Miss Kellie came to visit a couple of weeks ago, I had again gone all shy on her. I did finally let her give me a few pets, but not many.


You can see me getting my loves from mum. Heck, even as she types this for me, I am plastered next to her hip. Gotta stay close.
Amember all of those purple hats mum worked on, well she ended up making 32 before she quit, then she went on the trip, and the deadline hit for making them. But peoples at the library made a total of 558! The coordinator for Whiskerconsin said that was amazing for a first year of collecting. She thinks 558 hats is the largest collection of any of their sites. Way to go mum and everyone else.

Sports Report 

The Crew - lost on Caturday, they will play in LaLa Land tonight.

The Pack - they don't play until Monday night. Mum thinks she will likely watch the basey-ball game and just check in with The Pack.

So it was a quiet sports Sunday, mum didn't watch any feetsball and only a little bit of baseball of the ALCS. She did read a bit more of her book and she cooked outside both nights too. Almost to the end of grilling season here.

Happy week. 

9 comments:

  1. I think you should stick very very close to your mum so that if she goes away again, she'll take you with her.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keep as close as you can so she doesn't leave you again. That is a very good amount of hats to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ducky, that's a very impressive number of hats, and I'm sure they are going to be used by grateful folks. The Hubby watched sports, while I snuggled with kitties and rearranged litter box locations...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducky, you will always be right by your mom all the time. Great to see you gave the caregivers permission for a couple of rubs. We are happy for you. Now go have some quality time with your mom. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 558 hats??? That’s amazing! Good going to your mum and all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those hats are gorgeous! Love the color!! You all rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed your mom made so many pretty hats.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.