Saturday, August 31, 2019

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. Hope all of my Mericky furiends will be enjoying the long weekend. Sending lots and lots of  purrs to all on Florida and any place the hurry-cane might be affecting. Be safe everyone.
Mum did lots and lots of work outside the past few days, so now she is going to rest up on the weekend. Read some, maybe crow-shay too. She is going well with her hat things.
 Lately this is where I like to sleep at night, right on top of where mum puts her head at night. Sometimes I take up way more space that she does on the pillow, and at times she shifts to the other pillow, but then so do I. MOL!
 
 Remember mum got this a few weeks ago. Well, I resemble that don't I? I think that is why mum got it. I usually sleep all curled up, but my tail isn't quite that long.
Have a safe and wonderful weekend gang.

6 comments:

  1. Ducky, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very comfy all curled up, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your human are having a nice weekend, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ornament's tail is very very long, isn't it? I think you look cuter, though.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sure are some comfy looking pillows you have there, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.