Monday, March 22, 2021

Mini-ManCat Monday

In the night all cats are gray. - Miguel de Cervantes 

Yep and mum makes sure she doesn't trip over me if she happens to be walking around without the lights on at night. She always says I better not trip her up or I may not have anyone to feed me!

It was a nice weekend. Windows open, mum used the griller machine both Caturday and Sunday to cook  her meals. 

This was Caturday's dinner. Mum found a bit of steak in the freezer so when she went to the food shop she got some small eggy plants and did steak and grilled eggy plant. 



 Me just waiting by the window while mum got settled in to eat her meal. Oh yeah, I scored!

Mum did watch some of the bracketball. Bucky Badger lost on Sunday, so we don't have them to cheer for. So maybe we will follow Loyola Chicago with the 101 year old nun who is the team chaplin. Why not! Go Sister Jean Go!


I kept invading mum's lap while she watched the moving picture box, plus she was trying to work on her crow-shay. Hey, I am more important that that yarn stuff you are doing. I need my scritches lady, so keep going. 

Mum is writing out a list of stuff she needs to get done tomorrow. The grass eater needs to get in for its pre-season checkup. One last book to get from the library too. Plus a few other odds and ends. I will snoopervise as best I can from inside. 

Happy week all. 

Stay safe, stay health, wear a mask, get the vaccine when you can.


 

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some of that grilled beast, Ducky.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Ducky, good for you and hooray for grilling machine season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That steak looked tasty. am glad you got some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice weather and lovely video :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, I don't agree...every cat is unique, despite how much light there is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job in getting some of your mum’s food, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you guys have a busy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom knows how to do a proper char Ducky what a nice meal for you two. Dad does not follow the bouncing ball so no ideas about that but chin scritches are super

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks really delicious and makes us want to turn the grill on already. Ducky, we loved the video of you having some of the grilled beast. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum!! I'm coming to your house for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.