Monday, June 13, 2022

Mini-ManCat Monday

A cat allows you to sleep on the bed. On the edge. - Jenny de Vries

Mum has a big bed so I can let her have more than just the edge. Heck, sometimes I sleep on top of her. Pin her inside her bed. Other times I sleep on the pillow, curled around her head. Or I get under the covers and lay along side her for a nice snuggle. Mum does not take the flashy box to bed, so no pics!

Me sitting on mum, keeping her company while she reads or watches the moving picture box. 


 

The Pee-o-kees are blooming. here are two of our nicer blooms for the year. 



The hots are supposed to be here for a few days. Me and mum will stay inside and be cool. Mum sat outside reading last night until it got too dark to read. First time this year she has done this. 

Have a wonderful week everyone. 

7 comments:

  1. The peonies are pretty. When I was a child my mum had them growing in the garden beside the back door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducky, peonies have a lovely scent!
    Tell you mom that I've discovered that by using the newer library phone app, I can read ebooks, which the old app wouldn't allow.
    I thought it was some sort of block caused by the corporate IT spam software, but nope...I just needed to update.
    Am reading like crazy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peonies are very pretty. Mom remembers having them when she lived in New Jersey but it's too hot here for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love peonies, and those are gorgeous ! Stay cool ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers Ducky! Big beds are purrfect for big naps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers! We are pretty good about leaving #1 room on the bed, most of the time anyway!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Benny

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.