Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

Do you spot the photo bomb? I didn't see Ducky until someone pointed him out when I posted the picture on Facebook. 

Italian for Beginners is a story where an older, dependable sister decides to take life into her own hands and heads to Italy for romance.  

Stiff, as the subtitle says the curious lives of human cadavers. Way back when I did get to observe an autopsy. Once was enough. 

Secret History of Food, what we eat and why. Customs of how and why some of the foods we eat are associated with holidays, or why we even eat stuff.

Vanderbilt by Anderson Cooper, his history of his maternal family. His mother was Gloria Vanderbilt.

As one of my friends mentioned years ago, she is retired. Her job is to read books!




3 comments:

  1. I see you photo bombing, Ducky!
    It is wonderful to experience all parts of the world through reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of good reads. I thought you were going to learn Italian. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.