Monday, September 4, 2023

Mini-ManCat Monday

Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement and love without penalties - W. L. George 

Mum says today is Labor Day.  I am not laboring today, no works, just chilling, eating, litter boxing. 

This was me snoozing by the open window in the past week. It got super nice outside. Cooler temps, no humidity just purrfect. Mum didn't even need to use the air chiller or fans. That changed with yesterday, getting hot again. Mum did her Target run early, home to wash the clothes and stuff. Then chill with the fan and the air chiller on. 


Me one day last week sitting in mum's lap and she like the view of my little snaggle tooth. Mum thought it was cute.

The pro feetsball season starts this week, so my feetsball reports will be back. Lots of changes this year on our team. ARodg is gone and it is the season of Love!

Plus the basey ball team is doing real well too. Mum and I watch lots of games, plus CrashCar is still going strong. So much sports, so little time. Plus mum has books to read and knitting! Below are the first three scarves, mum has done two more and working on number three!


 So that is about it from here. Everyone enjoy their holly day and good luck to all those back in school. 

Have a good week everyone!

 

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering about your baseball team ... I forget which one it is but I know I can usually figure it out ... my team is the "will they or won't they" (SELL SELL SELL) team ... hubby's is close by and not doing all that great but not as bad as mine as I belive they have the worst record! Your scarves look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute pic of you, Ducky.
    The Hubby watched college football all day yesterday, so I freely listened to audiobooks all day.
    Why does my TBR list never shorten?!?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.