Monday, January 8, 2024

Mini-ManCat Monday

Cats. They just don't follow the rules. ~ Elizabeth A. Reeves

Rules? What rules!? MOL.

Mum did lots of stuff this past week making the Christmouse stuff go away. All the trees got packed up and taken back to the dungeon. Mum even got a nice enuf day to take down the outside lights. It was sunny and not too windy so she didn't get cold. 


So things look a bit bare back by my heaty bed, but now my heaty bed is gone too! Mum took it apart and washed it. She said I had yak'd on it bad and it needed to be cleaned. 


All nice and washed but I am not so sure about an all clean bed. 


I did briefly sit in it after it got cleaned, but I spent most of my afternoon here!


You can see a little bit of snow in one of the pics above but we are supposed to get our first really big snow on Tuesday. 

Feetsball Report

The Pack -  they did it, they made the playoffs! They beat Da Bears again! We still own you! The Pack is the youngest team to EVER make the playoffs. JLove and company will have their work cut out for them, they play the old coach and the Cowboys next weekend. Mum found out the game will be on Sunday in the late afternoon.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. You will soon get your heaty bed smelling right again, but try not to yak in it! Your ham-mick looks nice and warm by the vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gotten really cold here at last, so we're all staying warm. #1 is having a hard time taking down the Christmas stuff. She likes the lights when it's so gloomy outside.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mom wants to wash my heated bed too, Ducky. But I don't leave it long enough for her to take it from me! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.