Saturday, December 30, 2006

Secret Paw Saturday

It arrived. Finally! Mum kept telling me to be patient, that maybe the package was coming from very far away. Like across the ocean from some furiend. But, no, it was a little more local, at least in the United States. From my lovely furiend Mini, of the House of (Mostly) Black Cats. they even have been posting about how slow their mum was about getting the packages out. I never guessed that one might be for me.

Mum spied the box outside on the porch by the mail box last night when she came home from working. So she brought it into me and I checked it all out.
Even a nice note from Mini, 'pologizing for her mum being slow. And to have me tell Princess Mia that she is NOT flirting with me. Mimi doesn't want to get pounced on by Mia. Not a problem, Mia and I are not the jeleous types.
So all of the stuff was carefully wrapped in PURPLE, bubble wrap and included both Pounce and Temp-tay-shun Treats (Tantelizing Turkey Flavor) and a little red mousie.
So thank you furry much Mini. I will enjoy and think of you when I play with my mousie or get some of these treats.

Otherwise, Saturday has been furry buzy. Well at least for mum. She has been fixing some of Grampie's pants with a hot thing and a special table that she set up. She locked me out of the room as she said she didn't want me to get hurt jumping on the table with the hot thingy.

The the big sucking machine came out and went all over the place for a very long time. Mum says the place hasn't been really cleaned well for a few weeks. She being busy with holiday stuff and all. I tried to stay out of the way as best I could. So I was watching lots of birdies at the feeders.

Plus mum putted some the the Christmas stuff away too. She tooked the decorations off the tree and the lights too. Says I have been putting the bitey to them and she didn't want me to get electrified.

But she founded as she was cleaning and putting things away that I have been putting the bitey on the tree skirt. She found some of the sequins loose and laying on the floor. She was not happy with me and gave me a scolding. So that is put away for now and she told Grampie that she will have to find some way to decorate the box holding the tree up. I have a better idea. Get rid of the box, then I can knock the tree down again. (hehehe)

Plus mum putted the Galileo thingy away in the box. She caught me playing with it a little to much and too hard. She wants to make sure I don't break this one too.

Guess that is it for now. Time for a nap.

13 comments:

  1. Derby, it sounds like you had a busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool prezzy! We want a box of mice soaked in kitty-crack. LOL! But we will settle for the kitty tower The Big Thing is making...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You got Christmas all over again. I'm glad your Mom put her Galileo thermometer away when she caught you playing with it. Boy, you really like to put the bitey on things, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how come your Grampie has hot pants?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sound like a Bitey Boy just like me. duzzn't it feel good ta sink yur teef inta stuff? ya know, if ya put enuff biteys on that nice bag of Temptations ya gots frum Mini, it'll rip all open an you kin help yurself. i dun that yesterday.
    Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Derby... my oh my. you've been a busy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Very Happy New Year Derby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Secret Paws Derby. I alas had to share mine. Perhaps not next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Derby......I was wondering. How dark of a ginger kitty are you. Some pichers look real light, others look real dark. Just wondering........

    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shouldn't be scolded about the tree skirt! As the HOT(M)BC's say, "If it aint nailed down, it's a cat toy!"

    We wish you a furry happy, healthy, safe, snuggly, flea-free, Temptations-filled New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had lots of fings to do this Christmas what wif playing wif all those fings and the tree itself. It's our job to do all dat. We gets the fun of helpin Mom take down the tree tomorrow. Yippee! Happy healthy wealthy and wise New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a lot of fun!

    I'd like to wish you a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you got your goodies, Derby! Enjoy the treatsies! (If you don't like them kinds you can send them back tho hehehehe)
    Purrrrrrrrs!
    Mini

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.