Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wish List Wednesday

Lots of you are posting on what to wish for at this time. Well, I really don't need to wish for things for me. Mum has given me a good home, I am loved and well cared for. I have more toys than I can play with, as mum spoils me so. So my wishes are for others.

That homeless kitties find good and loving furever homes.

For our bean and furry furiends who are ill, get well.

For our bean furiends that need work, find good jobs.

That we have peace on earth.


Mum came home with a bunch of stuff in her bag that she carries her work 'puter. Stuff that she gotted from people she works with. The little bag, mum says, has candy in it. Her treats not mine. And the big thing wrapped in green crinkly paper (good for putting the bitey on), is wine all the way from Australia.
But the last thing had a little kittie on the outside. Ah, ha! Something for me!. But no, just a little kittie topper to a candle. Sort of looks like me. Mum says her boss gave it to her. All of the other people who have kitties gotted the same things.

10 comments:

  1. Don't ya wish for a little something for yourself . . . a little silk robe . . . or maybe some nip?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, thoughtful list, Smiley Boy. Precious has been trying to pencil a list but she keeps biting the paper and shredding it, so who knows if her list will get done. She is such a goof.......

    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww how sweet of you Derby ... but I sure hope you get loads of pressies for yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice wish list, Derby. I hope they all come true. Here's hoping you get a little nip for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Derby you are right. I am a furry lucky cat and there are so many others who don't have even what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, those are cool gifties! and your wishes are furry furry nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thaose are so cool. Our Mommy loves kitty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a furry nice wishlist Derby! Your Mum gotted some very nice presents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very sweet wish list Derby.Mommy loves the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice presents & a nice list Derby! Our mom said if your mom doesn't want that whine, she'll take it.....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.