Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, we are cellybrating more today, thinking of our sweeties.

Derby dreaming of his sweetheart Princess Mia Bella. Gosh, it has already been 8 years since she left me an annoymous message telling me she was a secret admirer. It took me a couple of days to figure out who PMB was, but I did.

Mia, my dearest, please accept these red roses from me. Your adorning mancat, Derby.



It is me, Ducky, I too have a wonder sweetie. Dora, The Explorer. A wonderful tortie who just makes my heart beat just a little faster. Do you see my heart? That is her paw print, forever on my heart. I send all sorts of wonderful thoughts and soft purrs to you.
Here is a beautyous boquet of lovely pink roses just for you. With lots and lots of love, Ducky.
All of us, mum too, want to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. Let those you care about know that you do care about them.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines from all of us to all of you.
    Annabelle,Boo,Ping&Jinx
    *Angels Abby & Gracie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to both of you handsome mancats!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day and thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! Purrs from the Zee and Zoey Gang!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.