Monday, February 17, 2014

Mini ManCat Monday

A cat will assume the shape of its container.

HiYa, Ducky here.

Well, the rest of the weekend was fine after visiting the stabby place.  I forgives mum for taking me there cuz I know that she wants me to be healthy.

See I was no not worried that I napped on her legs on Sunday afternoon. She even napped with me some of the time. I even crawled into her sleepy spot on Sunday morning. 




 Plus mum bought a cake at the store, she cellybrated getting another year older on Sunday. She gave us some extra noms!
Have a good week everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Happy slightly belated birthday to your human! My human loves cake too. I only like tuna cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom. Did she share the cake with you, because we love cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How snuggly warm you and your mom are with all that cold snow outside! That cake sure does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks very tasty. Did you get a lick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very good of you to forgive your mum because you're right - she only takes you there to help you maintain good health.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had quite the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Happy Birthday to your Mom from all of us! Let's eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's fun when our moms celebrate their birthdays with us, don't you? Happy birthday to yours a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your momma had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did she have to go to her vet to get poked and prodded?

    ReplyDelete
  11. happee bee lated birthday ta yur mom guys !! hope her getted sum mice creem ta go a long with that cake !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.