Saturday, August 11, 2018

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday. Me and mum are up and enjoying the nice fresh airs. It has been nice for a few days so that means open windows for us which we both love.
 Mum caught me enjoying the sunshine and giving myself a bit of a clean up. Thankfully she didn't use the pic of me cleaning my nether region!
 
Not 100% sure what all will happen today. I am sure mum will do a bit of reading, maybe a bit of outside work too since it is so nice. She says she wants to get up in the middle of the night to look for shooting stars as well. Will see if that happens.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. It is important to keep a clean machine, Ducky.
    It is raining here and forecast to stay that way until tomorrow night. That's okay though because the garden and fields badly need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ducky, hope you and mum are enjoying a great morning so far. Love seeing you relaxing in the sunshine, enjoying a little clean up. Glad to hear the weather is better for you. Thanks for the share. Have a fun weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you both had a nice, quiet Caturday planned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like my mum, I'll bet the only shooting stars your mum will see will be in her dreams! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had clouds at night recently, so we're not sure we'll get to see anything. We've even missed our nightly sighting of Mars, Saturn and Jupiter! (We don't have a clear view of Venus from our windows this time of year.) Anyway, have a great rest of your weekend, and remember: keep looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel woke me up very early this weekend, but I rolled over instead of pulling on clothes to watch for meteorites! I'm too lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watching kitties clean themselves is weirdly therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.