Monday, March 23, 2020

Mini-ManCat Monday

I am devoted to the study of cat bathing as a martial art.

Well I have been doing lots of bathing, as usual. With all that is going on mum is washing more too. Just what we gotta do these days.
Now there have been a few changes around here. Mum has moved my litter box from upstairs back to the dungeon. Plus I am back to having two litter boxes. I guess I can go down there to do my bizzness, Mum is happy she won't have to smell my bizzness anymore. MOL.
 She figures now that she can go up and down stairs the box can go back. Plus it will give her more practice with bending her ankle all the time. Otherwise she was only doing stairs on laundry day. That is only one day of the week. Now she will have to do stairs every day.
 Plus something new on Caturday, I finally decided to check out my Christmouse prezzie. Mum was bizzy doing stuff and looked to see me laying in the little beddie. She had to go quick and get the flashy box to record the moment. It was nice, the sun was coming in and yes, I discovered that it gets a little warm when you lay inside it.
 So on Sunday I was back! Mum was reading her book and I had my bath which you see above, then curl up and have a really nice nap. Now I still go and hang out in the hammick, but I do like this one too.
Mum says it only took me three months to getting around to trying it out. Well, you know mum, we cats do thing on our own time.

Mum got dinner from one of our local places last night. Good fried chicken, plus sides. Gotta keep our local establishments going. Plus this is one of the newer places she would like to keep going.
On Caturday night our naybor across the street came over to check on mum, which was furry nice. Since he hadn't seen her about, mum told him we were fine. We have enuf TP, foods and such, which is what he was checking on. He works in a bizzness that supplies hospitals and his wife is a nurse. So we hope they stay healthy. We are thankful that they checked up on us. Good naybors.

Stay happy, stay safe, stay healthy.

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your Christmas present, Ducky, even if it was a bit belated! And that your human's ankle is improving. My human is getting her meals from local places too, a) to help keep them in business, and b) because it's easier and less stressful than buying groceries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks the perfect Ducky sized bed. I am glad you have decided you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to have neighbours like that Ducky. I'm sure that they were concerned about the supply of cat food also.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beddie looks really comfy, Ducky. Glad you are now enjoying it!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood....ya canna findz litter round heer ta save a trout...we bee gettin reddy ta go on lock down sew we iz knot sure when we will bee abe bull ta sneek ta blogland ~~~~ bee happee N healtheez ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a similar beddy, Ducky, and I plugged it in for Sweetie to enjoy...but she's not interested. Guess I'll wait three months, like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad you're enjoying your Christmas present ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ducky, that bed looks so nice and cozy. We love that you are enjoying it. The food looks delicious and we are glad the nice neighbors stopped by to check on you. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day and be safe.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you tried out your new bed and that you like it Ducky! That was very nice of the neighbors to check on you and Mom. Stay safe, healthy and virus-free.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You fit perfectly in your new bed, Ducky. We're glad you're both doing well. It was nice of your neighbor to check on your mum. We are in lock down here now...not that *we* can tell the difference!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.