Saturday, August 15, 2020

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday! Hope all is well with everyone. Me and mum are doing just fine. She is doing her chores and reading. I am playing, bugging her for treats or just hanging out in her lap. 
Yesterday I was on the sewing table behind where mum was sitting and she got the phone flashy box out to take a pic of me. 
She got more than one pic and caught me flying over to the chair to join her and then sit on her. Do you like the way I fly?


It is Check Your Chip Day. Just to remind you all to make sure your chip works. That way if we get lost we can find our way back home! When I visit the stabby place they check mine each year during my appointment. Ask if your guy or gal will do the same!
That is about all from here for today. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. 

Stay safe, stay healthy and wear your masks. 

8 comments:

  1. Action Ducky!
    I forget to ask the vet to check the cats' microchips; will remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great leaping Ducky! I hope you and Mom have a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flying, Ducky!

    We confess to not having had our chips checked for a while. We hope they'e stil where they're supposed to be!

    Have a great weekend.

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous pic of you flying, Ducky. Well done mum!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool photo of you flying, Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like a mountain lion pouncing in your flying pic Ducky !

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.