Monday, May 1, 2023

Mini-Mancat Monday

Is it true cats wont stay in a house when it's haunted? - Jeff Valdez 

Don't know, I've never been in a place that is supposed to be haunted. Mum either.  

Mum left me again this weekend for racy cars but she didn't take any pics. Said it was cold and rainy most all weekend. She was happy to get home and snuggle up with me to get all warms. Her furiend Jane S came over to check on me on Sunday to make sure I had foods and such. 


Happy belated Tabby Cat Day too. You can see my pale stripes pretty good in this pic. Derby was a tabby too but his stripes were best seen on his tail. You can't see his tail here!

Ahh, mum found a pic of Derby with his tail showing his stripes. 



Oh yeah, the weather guessers are saying we might get white stuff falling from the sky today. Sheesh, both me and mum are so over the snow bit. Warm weather please!

Have a good week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Tabby Day, Ducky and Angel Derby.
    Our Celestial Chuck was a housepanther, but in some settings, we could see his tabby stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and we enjoyed seeing Derby again!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see pictures of Angel Derby =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark's Mews: Marley: Loved the pics of the boys. Just my purrsonal opinion, but ya can never have too much orange fur around the house...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.