Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

Yes, only one check out, a book that I had requested finally came in. Newly released, back in February, book of the Duncan Kincaid / Gemma James series. 

Some knife attacks that are seemingly and strangely related. Usually I can figure out the perpetrator, but not in this case. Kept me guessing. Plus the other characters are getting fleshed out, relationship, families etc. Makes for better rounded characters.

The bad thing? It will be 12-18 months, maybe longer before the next book will be out. There are now 19 books in this series. I started reading them in early 2021 at a clip up about one a month until I caught up with them all. 

During all of the coronation stuff they mentioned that Camilla has a new website for reading. The Queen's Reading Room same format it appears as before when it was the Duchess of Cornwall Reading Room.

Happy Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on The Queen's Reading Room! Some of my top authors are listed, and I'll read what they read, for sure! Amor Towles, Susan Hill, and Anthony Horowitz, and have just added Peter James to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.