Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You Expect ME to Think?

Forty Paws has nominated me for a thinking blog thingy. I am a cat, I try not to think to much beyond, food, treats, toys, playtime, nap time. But thanks guys.
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog). That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

While I try not to think too much here are my choices, I think most of them have not been tagged.

The Crew - for just a nice kittie family here in Whiskerconsin. Two boy kitties and two girl kitties with their beans.

Mattingly & Harlie - Two growing cats in the big city.

Perfectly Parker - Adventures of midwestern kitties and their mum who volunteers working with shelter kitties.

Cheysuli - what more can we say of this beautiful meezer who is running for President. Plus a wonderful source of food info.

Fat Eric - our floofy furiend who shows us about life in another country, the UK.

OK I have been thinking too much now. Time to nap.

5 comments:

  1. Derby, I am so honored. Catzee nominated me as well and I had to wait until tomorrow to post. I'll have to go change my post to un-nominate you, since you have also nominated me and to mention that you have also nominated me... Isn't this just such a love fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture Derby!!! We're sorry that it wore you out to do all that thinking. It wore us out to, and took a very long time to post!! Hopefully, you're all napped up.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you, Derby! We just try to have fun and show our friends a little about the life of 4 very lucky cats in suburban Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derby, such good choices! You look absolutely adorable in this picture. I love your sweet nose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a brilliant finkin pose, Derby! Beau Beau tagged me, too.
    All that finkin must be good, cuz next you maded a limerick!

    PS Mom FINALLY sented yur gift. The lady at the mail fings place liked Mom's stamps... you'll see why :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.