Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Dare

The Cat Realm has dared us to "to make a not-of-my-species-special-friend (nomss friend)"

Well, that is so easy. It is Fiona and Orlando, Fi and Lando to their furiends. They live with Sophia, Diva Kitty and their mum DKM (Diva Kittie Mum).
Fiona is on the left and Orlando on the right.


I like Fi and Lando as they taught me to do the Binky Bop. A binky for those who don't know is when a bun jumps for joy. I have seen the wild buns do them in my yard. To do the dance the Binky Bop is very tiring as you have to jump and do 180 spins in the air. But it is a great aerobic workout for those who need it.

Fiona is also a great philanthropist. She has raised money to help fight AIDS in SF near where she lives. She was honored as one of the top fund raisers. Not bad for a bun!

For those of you who don't know about these buns, go check out their blog, Diva Kittie and the Fluffies.

10 comments:

  1. Totally Mr. Derby! Binkies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how wonderful, Derby! Fiona and Lando are beautiful bunnies, and I'm sure they will be dear friends.

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great choice for your NOMSS friends! Lando and Fiona are very good buns. Binkies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Derby you made an awesome selection with the sweet buns here! I love buns and mommy does too....she grew up raising buns. We love EASTER around here for that reason too!
    These two are very special buns too....they do good works:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful nomss friends!
    I remember those bunnies: they knocked over the treat jar! We liked that!
    Thank you for accepting the Dare and making new friends who are not of your species - we can all learn from each other , I hope.
    If you want to you can pick up the button at http://idareyouall.blogspot.com and permanently feature the bunnies on your blog!
    Thank you again, I am very proud of you!
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Fiona and Orlando! I thought I had to go visit someone completely new!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you were quick off the mark, Derby! I know they're your friends, but do you ever have the urge to take a chomp out of them? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, you are like Daisy. You didn't waste any time accepting the challenge. I am currently still doing research. Trying to compile a list of interview questions. This is a hard, but very very fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiona and Lando are very great bunnies and good friends to have. I like them a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.