Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MiddleName Meme

Marilyn MonREOW at Gentlement Prefer Blondes tagged me for a meme.

Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts.

2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.

4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)

Hmmm, now what is my middle name? I guess it is SASSY!

S = Sexy. 'nuf said!

A= Athletic. I can jump and race around the house. I am a thundering herd of elephants all on my own.

S = Soft, my furs that is.

S = Sophisticated. At least I think so.

Y = Young. Hey I am only three, will be four in October. That is just a really young, when you think that some of our revered catizens are over 15 years old.


I won't tag anyone as I know I am way behind in responding to this challenge. If you haven't been tagged and want to play, join in.

Not much good new on the puter at this point. Will have to get the new one before we really get back and get rolling.

Mum found a class to learn how to use the photoshop program, but it won't be until the end of November. Plus The Crew's mum is going to take it too. So our mum's will be able to meet, finally!

10 comments:

  1. I really like your middle name. My middle name is Lee and I think that it is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I should send my Mommy to class. She sucks at Photoshop. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great meme. I think it's terribly exciting for your humans to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just three years old also! Three is a good age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job using all those essess in your name Derby ~The Fluffy Tribe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your middle name Derby and that is a good meme for it. We understand about your computer problems - mom struggles with that all the time. Now we have to share with the teenage boy bean so we don't really get much computer time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great middle name there Sassy...meowww

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of s's yoo Sexy Soft Sophisticated Derby. Good annsers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool that your mum and the Crew's mum will be taking that class together!

    Silky says, yep, you're sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.