Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Cold Again

We had three and one half nice days. Warm temps, sunshine, open windows. It is back to being cold, cloudy and the windows are shut. I have to curl up to keep me warm again.

Purrs to MuShue and Lilly to get better soonest. Thanks for the nice pictures Zoolarty

Plus mum and I are bummed about Cat Friends Helping Friends disbanding, you can read the details on the bloggy. But they hope to be able to do something to help kitties. Just one that doesn't involve what mum calls 'red tape'. We want to be able to LendAPaw!
Mum found this story on the web that some food pantry's are giving out pet foods. People were taking lots of tuna for their cats. So if you donate stuff to the food pantry, think about putting in some kittie or woofie food!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that Cat Friends Helping Friends is disbanding. And I'm sorry the windows are shut -- I hope warm weather comes back for you soon!

    I am purring for precious Mu Shue and Lilly!

    Thank you so much for your thoughts and purrs! I'm feeling well today, getting lots of rest, and eating plenty of stinky goodness and chicken baby food -- yummy! The Cat Blogosphere is the best!

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about CFHF. I don't know why the IRS has to be so Russellish.

    My mom loves that photo of you, Derby. We're kinda missing the cool weather here already...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to say thanks for mentioning about the food pantries. Where my mom hunts they have several food drives a year, and that pantry gratefully accepts pet food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sad to hear about Lily and Mu Shue, we are purring for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat Friends Helping Friends is disbanding? That is so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Along with peace, may warmth be with you too! I've heard that Pennsylvania is going to be mighty hot by this weekend, so we'll try to send you a few degrees.

    CFHF: One door closes, another one opens? Let's hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Derby Dude! It's always cold here now, good thing I got my super-fluffy coat.

    Mum says we have to stop playing chase in the dark time - doesn't she understand that dark time is the BEST time to chase William down the stairs...?

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea to donate kitty (and doggie) food to pantries. People need to feed their pets too and if they can't afford to feed themselves, they need help with their fur babies.

    It is sad CFHF is disbanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! We've had hot weather for several weeks now and it's not getting cooler. At all. Very weird this early in the year.

    Bummer about CFHF.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.