Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Super Comment Award

About this award: "We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award are those people whose comments have meant the world to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hope that they will pass the award along to 5 of their best commenters!"

My local furiends, The Crew, sent this on over to me. Now The Crew and I started blogging about the same time, so some of our first commenters are the same, so I gotta find a few that they didn't give this award to.

Gosh, there have been so many comments and commenters over the years. The year I had my purrthday party, I had over 300 comments just over that one weekend. That was before we got Chatzy to hold our parties on.

Now whom to share this with. Hmmmm......... I like The Crew am going back to see who were some of my first commenter and furriends.

Opus and Roscoe ( I Gatti Americani) - Roscoe went to The Bridge last fall.

Mia and Ghost - Ghost just went to The Bridge.

Timothy Dickens

Princess Mia - now my Sweetheart!

Fiona Bun and Sophia The Diva Kittie

Sanjee with the rest of the House of Mostly Black Cats, now better known as The Hotties!

Whoops that is more than 5, but hey, they are some of my earliest furriends. Thanks for welcoming me back so many years ago and continuing to be my furriend.

15 comments:

  1. That is a great Awardie! Concatulashuns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really neat award. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Derby!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely award. concats...



    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're an awesome man-cat Derby, you deserve that nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your cool award, Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concats on your award Derby. That is a nice idea to give it to your first furrends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool award!!! Congratulations. Yes, it does take lots of time to visit and comment! How well we know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so nise to haf comments frum furriends. And awards is nise too! Fanks Derby!
    Purrrrrrrs,
    Sanjee and tha resta tha Hotties

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Derby! Wow! 300 comments in one day? That's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Derby, on that great award. You have passed it on to some very nice kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Derby, you deeeeserve ALL those awards! ALWAYS! 'Cause I like you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.