Monday, October 22, 2012

ManCat Monday


Often cats wear an expression suggesting that mere humans should be grateful that cats condescend to live with them. - Author Unknown

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for my purrthday. I will make my way around the blogosphere to see everyone's tock shots as I have time. 


I know some kitties stayed over into Sunday. Better to be safe than try to teleport after one too many niptini's or meowgaritas. Sorry if mum woke you up using the leaf blowing thingy on Sunday. It was kinda loud wasn't it!

Feetsball Report

The Pack -  The good team showed up this week and they beat the Rams down in Saint Loooie. 

The Broncos - they got the week off.

14 comments:

  1. Derby--What sort of sisal ball/perch thing have you got going there?! Do you have enough entertainment on that one perch, or what?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you enjoyed your birthday, we certainly enjoyed visiting. Mummy seems to think your mummy might be a bit busy with the leaf blower for a little while :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derby, your birthday is ALWAYS an event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad that you had a great birthday Derby.

    The Paw Relations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still don't have Chey Tocks up. I don't know if it's going to happen this year. But at least you got some Gemini tocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed your purrffday, but hope you had a good time! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a great time!

    Love today's quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leaf blowers are scary! Dad is out with his a lot this time of year, blowing out the gutters and getting leaves out of the bushes.
    The party was fun...even though Shaggy made an oinker of himself! -Scout

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think we had a good time at your party, Derby. Hard to say...one too many meowgaritas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Often cats wear an expression suggesting that mere humans should be grateful that cats condescend to live with them."

    Yes, Yes indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks very much for you kind comments on Diamond's blog. I miss him daily.
    best wishes,
    Lynettea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure am glad you had a special day...cause you are really special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Derby, I hate to disappoint you, but what with the outrage that was perpetrated upon me 8 short weeks ago, some, uh, SHAVING occurred in a very delicate place. It has not fully grown in (what can be TAKING so long???) so I'm afraid a true Tocks shot is out of the question this year. I'll see what I can do about a more modest version, though.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.