Monday, January 8, 2007

Just Hanging

More feetball! Guess I will just lay here and nap away. Maybe mooch me some treats.
We had a tiny bit of snow overnight. Not enough to cover the grass, but a few white patches here and there. It even stayed on the ground during the day if the sun didn't find it.

Speaking about the sun. Some of you commented that mum was unfair to keep me out of the window because the plants were there. Well, off all the windows in the house, that is the only one for plants. Mum says I gets all the rest of them, so the plants get to have one and I have to leave them alone. She said she will soon be putting them in a big pot that will way to heavy for me to push off the table.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, you are a dear sweet smiley boy, Derby!! I got rid of my plants because Mittens would chew on them and I worried about her getting poisoned.

    CalicoMom Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derby, you look a little bored with all the feetball! I hope you at least got some good treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sure is a cute picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course you want the plant window. It's the one you can't have. That's how us cats operate. But we have a feeling your mom already knows that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some plants for a while. The person was 'plant sitting'. Of course, they were in the bestest window.
    ---Beezer

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look *very comfy, Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I coulda slept during feetsball lately. SOME persons were yelling so much during the game that I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to chew plants too. My human got me some grass in a pot specially for me to chew on and I do it alot. Faz

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.