Saturday, June 29, 2019

Caturday

HiYa  Ducky here. Happy Caturday.

Thanks for all the wonderful purrthday wishes and for stopping by. I had a wonderful time with all of you and I hope you had a wonderful time too.

I am taking it easy today. Oh, what am I saying, I take it easy every day! Mum not so much. She got out early and used the grass eater. Wanted to get that done afore it got hot today. It will be hot and sticky outside today. So she is done with that, drinking some cold water, then into the shower to clean up!
 Even my vet guy sent me a purrthday greeting. How nice of them to amember me.
 Me resting, yeah, I will be doing lots of this today. Maybe I can convince mum to come and take an extra nap with me too.

To cool us all off, mum pulled out a winter picture. No, I don't want it that cold. Mum prefers the 70's with not much hum-did-ity in the air. Fall is her kind of weather.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Brrrrrr, no winter please, but we're on a heat wave here too. Have a cool weekend Ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ducky. Glad you had a wonderful birthday. We need some of that winter coolest this way. Thanks for the share. Have a relaxing day with your mum and enjoy the air conditioning.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have the extreme temperatures here, but it is far hotter than usual with very high humidity.
    I am glad you had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nice vet even went to the trouble of putting your photo on your birthday card. How wonderful of them.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a nice weekend, Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PURrrrthday parties are so much fun! I hope you get extra snuggles and of course plenty of "energizing" naps. That's how I like to spend all my days but especially birthdays.

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice from your vet ! We're glad you had a pawsome birthday celebration ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a sweet weekend, Ducky! Here's to lower temps and humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH NOES! Not a winter picture...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.