Saturday, October 19, 2019

Caturday

HiYa Ducky here. Happy Caturday! Woohoo the weekend is here. It is Angel Derby's purrthday tomorrow, so it will be a day to show us your tocks. So stop by to see my tocks for this year!

Answering a few questions.

Eastside Cats - yes, she has to put in volunteer hours for her Master Gardener thing. She has to get a minimum of 25 volunteer hours AND do at least 10 hours of continuing education each year. That is part of the thing that they help teach and train others about good garden stuff.

Timmy Tomcat - have your beans check for local county stuff. I don't know where you live but many counties have this stuff. I don't know where you live, but maybe mum could help you research. Email me at duckycat at wi.rr.com.

But even so, mum feels it is important to give back to the community where we live. So that is why she helps at the library and food panty too. Plus making warm hats and blankies for those who might need a little something extra.
Mum got a new toy this week, something that winds up yarn into cakes, not balls of yarn that mum will do by hand. It isn't good for me as these cake things don't roll around like a ball of yarn would. That means it isn't fun to play with it! Bummer.
If I don't have yarn to play with then I will just take a nice long nape.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend.



6 comments:

  1. You do look quite comfy Ducky, don't eat the yarn cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducky, I've search the archives for Angel Derby's Tock post tomorrow! And thanks for answering my question about Master Gardener hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic of you Ducky, although I would have thought that you'd be uncomfortable and fearful of falling down between the cushion and the back of the chair.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gettin ready for my TockTober post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.