Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Dungeon Pictures

Sorry to hear that not every kitty has a dungeon to play in. I like mine, I go down all of the time. My box is down there where it is nice and quiet. I can jump onto the shelf that holds the laundry and then up to the next storage shelf. Mum keeps all the stuff she doesn't ever seem to use here. I don't think we have an attic here, or I haven't found it. Mum says we do, but nothing up there but air and insulation to help keep the house warm/cool.


I can sit here and supervise mum as she does the laundry. I always think she needs my help. Make sure she gets all of the stuff washed and dried.

There is a part of the dungeon I that is closed off. Grampie keeps his tools in there. I think if I look hard I could find weather stripping for William to have. Mum says there is too much stuff for me to get into trouble with in there.


This shelf gets me close to the heaty duct and beam, which is just above my head. I haven't gotten stuck yet. The spaces are big enough to let me crawl around, even turn around. So when I need some space to just hang out, I can just head down here. Not much to see, the windows are very small.

12 comments:

  1. Lots of fun places for you to play! Daddy has piles and piles of books and junky stuff that is fun to get into in our dungeon. The beans made it not so easy for me to get at the insoolation anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derby

    You are one lucky poodin to have such a fun place to place and LURK!

    **ABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be scairt. Do you think there might be a dragon down there...I have heard of Dungeons and Dragons...be ever alert Derby, them dragons am mean.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derby, you are the Indiana Jones of the catworld!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a great place to explore! I love hanging out and "supervising" the laundry initiative, too.

    Except for when the loud dryer buzzer goes off and I run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama wants her own laundry room! We live in a big 'partment building, and she has to go down the hall to wash clothes. She showed me once. It is too noisy in that little room! I don't like it! Is it quieter in a dungeon?? Must be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they call ours the basement. my fav'rite place down there is the fruit cellar. but you know what? there isn't any fruit at all in it? what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. But don't you get spidy webs all over you? I don't think I'd like that. But the rest of it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dungeon looks very cool, Derby. I wish I had a dungeon but nobody has one round here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We don't have a dungeon, but we got a garage and an attic with a ladder to get to it. My sissyfur Luna goes up there whenever the trap door is open.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.