Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wrasling Challenge

We have a challenge from The Cowboy. His school is doing well in the NCAA wrestling tourney, but not basketball. So he wanted to see pictures of our moves. Well, since I don't have another kittie to rumble with I have a picture of me the the wrapping paper. Also a picture of me with one of my toys, but that looks more like I am boxing.
Mum's basketballl kitties, The UWM Panthers, losted today. So no more dancing for them. Guess we need to be like The Cowboy and hope one of the other kittie nicknamed team does good. KY Wildcats, Pitt Panthers are still playing.

6 comments:

  1. Nice rassling pikshurs Derby! Mom is 'acited 'acause her Panthers team is playing tomorrow, but she said she has been furry dis-a-pointed in them in the past when they have been dancing. I guess maybe they fall down or step on toes or have 2 left feet or something(hey, we have 2 left feet and we don't fall down)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures made me laugh out loud. In that second picture, you need to bend your knees some and sway back and forth. Then you'd totally be doing a wrasling move. In both of the pics, though, you look like a fantastic wrasler. I'm impressed!

    I was sorry to see the UWM Panthers lose. My Cowboys lost to Florida several years ago, so I was doubly hoping your mum's team would win.

    By the way, we did win the wrestling title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful catique there with the wrapping paper roll; what a hold ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look kind of scary in these pictures Derby, I'm not messing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you looks so rugged and tough and handsome Derby

    *batting eye*
    Patches

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be wrong, Derby, but I kinda think Patches might be flirting with you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.