Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


Mum got as good a picture as she could with me and the colorful lights. I didn't want to hold still for long, so I am a little blurry. I also refused to really pose well. Mum tried to bribe me with a treat, but then I jumped off the TV to eat it.

We got a small amount of snow today. Makes the birdies easier to see outside. Mum and I counted over a dozen at one time on the 'kitty TV' feeders.

Mum has stayed home today but was working in the dungeon. I gotted put out of the room again and the door is shut so I can't check on what she was doing. She said I has to stay out or I would be the color of regal oak.

Mummy has promised me turkey even though she is not cooking the dinner. Boy have I got her trained.

To all, Happy Thanksgiving. Safe traveling.

1 comment:

  1. Happy thanksgiving Derby. Good to know you scored some turkey! Our people have been busy cleaning out the basement. All the good spiders will be gone!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.