Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More Shopping


For someone who is on vacation and not going to work, Mum seems to be busy. She left and came back home three different times. Each time with packages that got put away before I even got a chance to check any of them out. Mum says these are special things for later. How much later?

The good thing that when mum comes home I get my typical welcome home routine. So three batches of ear and chin scritches. I like that.


Yes, my mum has a screen saver of me! You can do this too with any picture that is JPG format. All you need is the screen saver program which you can get for free. Mum got hers from secondnature.com.

Mum says there is a show on the pets left homeless by hurricane Katrina. Guess that is what we will be watching. This will be better than watching sports, even mum got tired of football last night and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Derby! You look just like my brother, Brach!

    I was nervous for a second. I thought he had started a blog and I would have to gently (or not so gently) let him know there is only room for one blogging feline in our house...and it's the Empress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derby, the humans don't appreciate what good helpers we are either. But as long as we get those scritches we're pretty happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.