Sunday, November 6, 2005

Sunday and we actually did get sun later in the day. I camped out in the window to soak up the sun. After all of the storms last night it was nice to see the sun.
My mum went out to work picking up all of the leaves and such that the storm blew down. While she was getting out her work gloves and such I went into the closet. But mum didn't see me and I was stuck in the closet for over two hours. Mum finally finished her outside work and when she opened the closet to hang up her jacket out I came. She had a good laugh about this. She and Grampie did this to me a while back. Thankfully I could take a nice nap as there is a nice soft rug in the closet. But I prefer taking my naps outside of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.