Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Answer Cat

Seems my recent posts have generated some questions, so Answer Cat is here!

Luxor wanted to know what I was thinking when mum took the picture we posted for ManCat Monday yesterday. Well, several things. First, "oh no, not another picture. Don't you already have 40-11 million pictures of me already?" Second, "what did you do with the plant that was sitting on this stand?"
The plant gotted taken away since I started jumping into the plant! She was not happy with me doing this, 'cuz the plant kept getting crushed. Plus she was worried that I would start using the plant dirt as my litter box. So the plant is now out in the garage for now. Mum says it was getting a bit ragged, so maybe she will replace it. Maybe not! Then I have another spot to sit on!

Yes, my tags have my name on it. Here is a picture that shows it much better. The little tag behind it, blue in this picture, is my rabies tag. Last time I gotted a rabies shot good for three years. So now that tag is gold.
About the basketball tourney. Mum has decided that she doesn't care who wins so won't need to cheer for anyone. Hockey, well the Badger Ladies won the tourney this year for the second straight year. Scooby, Shaggy and Scout's hockey team The Sioux are playing in the men's tourney. We fostered them a Squillion last year named Sioux.

Thanks for your feedback on Andie Pandie. Mum forwarded your comments to his mum. We will let you know what happens.

And mum says thank you for your compliments on my snuggle pillow. It didn't quite turn out exactly how she wanted. She wanted to get more of a cat cup shape. She will work on this and see if she can do it.

20 comments:

  1. I love the red against your pretty white coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great pikshur! I loves to eat the plants, so we can't haf any. -Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your tag and collar! They look wonderful with your furrs.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momma has tried many times to put a collar on me, but I can unfasten it, so she gave up. Ha Ha.....Momma.

    Precious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture of you, with the red and blue around you. Thanks for answering my nosy question!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Derby, seeing you in the snake plant brought back memories for me. When I was a little kitten (a very long time ago), I loved to use the big schefflera pot as my private litter box (for #2s). It was great, but Mom thought otherwise!

    ~Bathsheba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Derby, every time we see you, we are struck by how handsome you are. We love your coat.

    Madness wants to know whether you would like to join the ChippenDudes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now I have another question. Are those birdies on your windows? Do you have them there to keep real birdies from flying into the glass?

    What a great idea to do an Answer Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well if the plant is gonna croak anyway, she might as well give it back to you to sit on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heh heh. We wish we had plants to sit on. Vincent who came before destroyed them all years ago and Mommy won't get us any. She says she doesn't trust us with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Derby

    That is a terrific picture of you showing off your collar! You are a very handsome mancat.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Derby, I clicked to biggify the second picture so I could look at your tag, and I have to say the expression on your face is so cute! And I never noticed before that your nose is two colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved that photo with you close up and with that lovely red name tag on your chin. What a great use you've put that table though. I'd have done the same!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Derby, that's definitely one of your most handsome pictures!

    And you standing in the plant, it reminds me of when Mom caught me laying in her plant. She's completely on live plants in this house.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  15. BUSTED! Not you, US.

    The Big Thing says he now understands why his sandseveria (snakeplant) is all out of shape. He never caught us at sitting in the pot, but now the secret is out!

    Its OK, he wudda caught us at it eventually anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm ... It seems like you were enjoying that plant a tad too much, eh Derby?

    I must say that you look smashing with the red tag against your fur, but gold sounds furry pretty, too.

    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. I lovelovelove that picture of you showing off your tags. You look super dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. a cat cup shape might be nice for winter, but we think the pillow is purrfect just the way it is for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need a rabies tag too! So I won't get poked by those baaad needles like my foster Mommy did.

    Thank you fur thinking about my foster Mommy, Derby! She's back home and recovering. And I'm keeping a close on her to make shure she's safe furrom that baaad fever.

    ~Bombay

    ReplyDelete
  20. Derby you haf the cutest face. ~Merlin, Shadow, ko Ko

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, we loves to hear your meows and mews.